Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oy vey! Not with my daughter, you schmuck!

It is after reading a little ditty about Darren and Joanne (hey, that would go with a JCM song...) I thank my stars that I am not in the dating scene. Thank you for my wonderful wife. I don't have to go through this at J Date:
So Darren asks Joanne out. Joanne accepts. They eat at China Grill. (Nice restaurant. I've been there.) Darren pays, despite Joanne offering to split the check.

At some point after the meal, Darren gets the idea that Joanne didn't like him.

Rather than just chalk it up to a bad date (hey, it happens, right?) Darren... Well, Darren has other plans.

DARREN EMAILS JOANNE ASKING HER TO SEND HIM $50 FOR HER PORTION OF DINNER.
You have to go visit PR. Differently. They have audio. Even if it is a spoof, it is a great story.

Hat tip JPOD at The Corner.

No comments: