Thursday, December 20, 2007

The cluelessness of Kerr(e)y

UPDATE: You know, I did this once during the '94 election. An earlier version of this post had me blaming this on the Junior Senator from Mass. - my bust. It is the other Kerrey, this one with the "e" in his name. Can't keep my Democrats straight - the point remains - as does the unchangeable or open to interpretation Koran and Hadith....unlike my post that I have changed to remove, booger like, my mistake.

Well, former Senator Kerr(e)y, time to get an adviser on comparative religious studies.
While announcing his support for Clinton on Sunday, Kerrey told The Washington Post in an interview that while he hopes Clinton is the nominee, he would like Obama to have a role - especially because of his ability to reach out to black youth and Muslims around the world.

"It's probably not something that appeals to him, but I like the fact that his name is Barack Hussein Obama, and that his father was a Muslim and that his paternal grandmother is a Muslim," said Kerrey, a former governor and the current president of the New School in New York City. "There's a billion people on the planet that are Muslims, and I think that experience is a big deal."
Ummmm, actually Senator Kerrey - all the above combined with the fact he studied the Koran as a kid in Indonesia and is now a Christian and his raising his kids as a Christian makes him ---- drum roll please ---- and apostate!

And to a Muslim, being an apostate is a big deal. He should have called the State Dept.
Under ... Shari'a ... law, children born to a Muslim father are Muslim, regardless of the mother's religion.
Oh, and for you knee-jerkers out there, this is not an anti-Obama post. Your email is funny.

No comments: