Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Goose-a-paloosa!!!!

One little thing can get you rolling. Over at Slate, there is a good bit on the fact that all the bad guys like to goose step. Think about it. It isn't just the Pax Germanica folks either.


...but there is so much more out there - and they didn't all march with that uber-putz, hypocrite, commie-loving, smug Glass either.

North Koreans, Iranians, Syrians, Russians, Chinese, and even the folks from Peru. Who else is part of the Podiatrist Full Employment Union?

Of course, no goose-stepping is complete without my favorite scene from Eurotrip. If you don't want to watch the video, then take the story and the best movie theme music from 2004, Scotty Doesn't Know (not that Scotty, wherever he is).




Hat tip Rachael guest blogging at PolitoburoDiktat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will finally hit the ratio of 1 cent to 1 Gigabyte.

I await the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 terabyte harddrive, lol. But for now I guess I will be satisfied with having a 16 GB Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted on BB for R4i Nintendo DS.)