Monday, December 29, 2008

Senator Valley Girl (D-NY)

In a way, this is rather sad. Sad for Mrs. Edwin Schlossberg, New York, The Democrat Party, and the USA - where she was given so much time for a chance to be a US Senator without anyone voting for her.

Behold those who would call themselves your better. If you can't get the feel from the transcript - you can get the audio at the bottom.
"I'm really coming into this as somebody who isn't, you know, part of the system, who obviously, you know, stands for the values of, you know, the Democratic Party," Kennedy told the Daily News Saturday during a wide-ranging interview.

"I know how important it is to, you know, to be my own person. And, you know, and that would be obviously true with my relationship with the mayor."
...
"Andrew is, you know, highly qualified for this job," she said. "He's doing a, you know, a great job as attorney general, and we've spoken throughout this process."
...
"You know, I think, you know, we're sort of, uh, sharing some of this experience. And um, as I've said, he was a friend, a family member, and um so, and uh obviously, he's, you know, he's also had an impressive career in public office."
...
"It's really, you know, it's not about just the Kennedy name," she said. "It's about my own work and what I've done with those values."
Next - but before she leaves the public stage, can we please have her debate Gov. Palin (R-AK) - please... then maybe she can start with local politics, or at least the House of Representatives. Maybe, you know.

No comments: