Saturday, July 12, 2008

Spot the irony

I am a weak man. I can now and then act like a teenager. I am still mad that my tweener who watched her show has to deal with it.

In a typical passive-aggressive manner - I ask you to please, if you will - find the funny.
Jamie Lynn Spears gave birth to a baby girl Thursday morning at a south Mississippi hospital.

The person confirmed the baby's birth but asked not to be identified because the family had not announced the baby's birth.

The 17-year-old was the star of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101," a sitcom about prep school friends, and is the younger sister of pop star Britney Spears.

The Spears family announced in December that Jamie Lynn was pregnant. The father is Casey Aldridge, a pipe-layer from Liberty, Mississippi. The couple is not married but announced an engagement several months ago.
There, I feel childish, but a bit better. What else can I do?

No comments: