Finally, we are pursuing evolutionary instead of revolutionary designs to deliver required future capabilities.You're welcome.
Hey, I know I ping on the CNO a lot - he has an exceptionally difficult job - and though I may disagree with him 40% of the time; that means I agree with him the other 60%.
After a decade of fighting transformationalists - I will take this down as another small victory for 'ole Sal.
Who'd'a'thunk; 2010 and Admiral Gary Roughead, USN, Chief of Naval Operations, joined Salamander as an antitransformationalists; kind of.
Welcome aboard Admiral. If Chasse can join Wellington - then Roughead and Salamander should be able to work together just fine. Miles to go .... miles to go.