Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So, ready to go on an IA?

The Party demands that you complete the following mandatory re-education (wish I had a soft-copy, I typed this list out from a handout given to me) .... I mean mandatory training. I'll let Skippy do e., f., g., and i. for me.
a. CANSF-ATFP-OCONUS-1.0 ATFP Level I Awareness Training for Overseas Service Members (OCONUS)
b. CANS-M16WS-1.0 M16 WEAPON SAFETY
c. CANS-M9SP-1.0 M9 SERVICE PISTOL TRAINING
d. CPD-GMT07-013 FY07 General Military Training Unit 1.3 Operations Security
e. CPD-GMT07-022 FY06 General Military Training Unit 2.2 Anger Management and Suicide Awareness
f. CPD-GMT07-032 FY06 GMT Unit 3.2 Fraternization & Sexual Harassment
g. CPD-GMT07-033 FY06 GMT Unit 3.3 Sexual Assault
h. DOD-IAA-V2.0 DOD Information Assurance Awareness
i. JKDDC-TIP-1 Trafficking in Persons Basic Awareness Training
j. JOB-Level B Level B - Code of Conduct (SERE 100)
k. NPDC-CWI-1 COLD WEATHER INJURIES
l. NPDC-HWI-1 HOT WEATHER INJURIES
m. NPDC-SAEDA-1 SAEDA BRIEFING
n. NPDC-USAV-1 UNITED STATES ARMY VALUES
Army Values?

No comments: