Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bellavia For Congress

About all you need to hear. NY voters, cowboy up. We need him in Congress.

Bellavia For Congress

April 11, 2008

Contact: (585) 409-6692

BellaviaForCongress@gmail.com FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Bellavia Condemns Attack From Liberal Left

Batavia, NY - Retired Army Staff Sergeant David Bellavia condemns the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee's vicious attempt at character assassination.

"The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee released a statement that intentionally misquotes what I actually said and is possibly slanderous. It is unfortunate that liberals are desperately employing the politics of personal destruction."

"I call on my fellow Republicans and the citizens of Western New York to join me in condemning the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and their friends in the liberal media who exploit, manipulate and smear veterans of the United States Military."

"I volunteered for the U.S. Army to protect and defend my country and our freedoms. I served beside soldiers of every race, culture and religion. Whether on the battlefield or at home, we are all simply Americans."

"Sadly, our celebrity-obsessed culture glorifies pop stars, athletes and entertainers rather than celebrating heroes like Michael Mansoor who freely make the ultimate sacrifice for the defense of our freedoms. That, simply, is and was my point. I believe honest Americans will agree."

"The reaction from the radical Left was predictable in their attempts to exploit an innocent remark I made. I can only say to them, 'enough,' I refuse to play your game."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NztYvPJwMpI

Speech from Kansas City – March 27, 2008

Mr. Bellavia, a native of Buffalo, lives in western New York with his wife and two sons. There he has founded a local Veteran's Coordination Center that focuses on the early treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and other veteran's-related issues and outreach programs. Bellavia is also a co-founder of the non-partisan, non-profit Vets for Freedom organization.

No comments: