Monday, January 21, 2013

Adios SPS Principe de Asturias, Otra Vez

Because he knows I am such a fan of the SPS Principe de Asturias, Commander Luis Nardiz, Spanish Navy (CO of SPS VICTORIA (F-82) ), sent me a couple of pics from the farewell last week off of Cadiz. So sad to see her go so young. 

Nice work by the Armada Española.


Interesting thing about Skipper Nardiz, his background is as a Harrier pilot. Interesting.

For the maritime wonks among us, it is another opportunity to ponder the relative size and utility of the Sea Control Ship, its replacement, the LHD Juan Carlos (L-61), ... and yes ... wait for it .... you'd be disappointed if I didn't bring it up ... but ...

THREE FRACKING OHP's THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CASTRATED!!!

Yes, I feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was

wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you
have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have

no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with

experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

My site - affaire6.com