Soon. Via TheInterpreter;
Here are my ten strategic lessons from Game of Thrones:
#8 is germane. Oh, while we're at it.
- Trust no-one.
- Women who hold political power know how to use it.
- Make sure you have spies everywhere — your rivals will.
- Policy is not rational — all politics is court politics.
- In strategy, timing is everything.
- If you want a friend, get a dog, better still a wolf.
- When it comes to defence, don't put faith in a wall.
- Debt is decay.
- Keep your head'
- And don't get complacent — winter is coming.