Monday, January 25, 2010

Midrats - Episode 4: The Suede Shoe Navy POSTEX


In case you missed it, you owe it to yourself to listen to Episode 4 of Midrats.

The first half-hour EagleOne and I discuss with some of the maritime specific lessons with out experience so far in Haiti, and then the second half with our Yeoman in the Stan (AKA Battle Yeoman/YNSN/YN2) live from Bagram, Afghanistan and CDR Charles Malone, USN, former Commanding Officer of Navy Provisional Detainee Battalion FIVE, Camp Bucca, Iraq.

All I ask of you is to be patient as your now momentarily humble host dorked up the first minute and it is total dead time.

I'll leave it there warts and all just so you can laugh .... but burn through the first minute of silence - the rest is well worth it.

For those of you who worry about the future of our Navy - I especially encourage you to listen to our discussion with YN2 in the second half of the show; you'll feel better.

1 comment:

Byron Audler said...

I've been reading his comments at the Fleet Forces blog. For a fact, ADM Harvey hisself is very impressed by him. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see him get tapped for OCS.