Hat tip Mike.
The Office of Women's Policy, located in Washington, DC, is responsible to the Chief of Naval Personnel (N1) and the Director for Military Personnel Plans and Policy (N13) for all topics affecting female officer and enlisted personnel.
Significant responsibilities and projects:
- Interpret & influence the Navy's policies on the assignment of women (OPNAVINST 1300.17A) and pregnancy (OPNAVINST 6000.1B).
- Monitor gender trends, including:
- Coordinate the Women at Sea Program
- Pregnancy & Parenthood
- Promotions/Career Development
- Navy POC to the Defense Advisory Committee on Women in the Service (DACOWITS) and the Women in NATO Forces Committee
- Habitability modification scheduling
- TYCOM/PERS-4 support
- Accession Goaling
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to e-mail the Office of Women's Policy, or call (703) 695-3373/1414, DSN 225.
Please e-mail the BUPERS Webmaster with issues you may have with other pages on the NPC site.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
You know he would be perfect for the job; I'll be his EA, MTH the field rep.