Sunday, November 20, 2005

A yellow woman doing a white man's job

I don't usually break my blog-sabbath, but I will make an exception today.

Unlike some of my Shipmates, I am a fan of Michelle Malkin. I don't appologize. Similiar to, well, everyone I like, I don't agree with everything she says, but more often than not (by an order of magnitude) she is right on target.


If you don't already know, she is constantly being attacked in the most immature, nasty, and personal way. People don't attack her ideas; that takes too much work. It is easier to attack her personally. Unlike many, she shares and published the worse of it just to show everyone who her enemy is, and makes herself look stronger for it. She, and Captain Ed have had enough. I'll let her speak for herself.

The racist and sexist "yellow woman doing a white man's job" knock is a tiresome old attack from impotent liberals that I've tolerated a long time. It is pathetic that I have to sit here and tell you that my ideas, my politics, and my intellectual capital are mine and mine alone in response to cowardly attacks from misogynistic moonbats with Asian whore fixations. My IQ, free will, skin color, eye shape, productivity, sincerity, and integrity are routinely ridiculed or questioned because I happen to be a minority conservative woman. As a public figure, I am willing to take these insults, but I cannot tolerate the smearing of my loved ones. Because I have always been open and proud about his support for my career, my husband has taken endless, hate-filled abuse from my critics. His Jewish heritage, his decision to be a stay-at-home dad, and even his looks, are the subject of brutal mockery.

Enough.

If you have a problem with my work and what I stand for, go ahead and take me on. Keep calling me whatever four-letter-word makes you feel better when you can't win your arguments. But leave my family alone.

'Nuff said.

No comments: