Let us see - who do we NOT want to recruit?
2011 Summer Recruiting Events ScheduleDon't you love the fact that they are supporting one of the most racist organization out there, "La Raza?" For those who don't know Spanish, let me translate for you, "The Race."
* 2nd Annual Asian American Pacific Leadership (APAL) Career Fair
Washington, DC, July 8
* National Contract Management Association (NCMA) World Congress 2011
* Denver, CO, July 10
* Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) International User Conference
San Diego, CA, July 11-15
* 2011 National Conference of La Raza (NCLR) Diversity Career Fair
Washington, DC, July 25
* 2011 National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Convention Diversity Career Fair
Los Angeles, CA, July 26-27
* NGA Hiring Event (BY INVITATION ONLY)
Various Locations, July 27-28
Shall we review the Queen's English again?
dis·crim·i·na·tionRemember - to actively deny something to one group that you intentionally provide to other is discrimination. Full Stop.
1. an act or instance of discriminating.
2. treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.
3. the power of making fine distinctions; discriminating judgment: She chose the colors with great discrimination.
The cancer of division and sectarianism spreads.
Your tax dollars at work Serfs.