Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Uniform ID help


Drudge has this on his front page. What uniform is that next to former President Clinton? That guy is about my age or a bit younger. I think I see some Boy Scout stuff WRT the kerchief and the sash, but what is the deal with the Army like jacket and the "only people who consider a Toyota truck a infantry fighting vehicle wear a beret like this" cover? Has some Scout organization changed their leader uniform, because that doesn't look like any Scout uniform, police uniform or US military outfit ever created? I don't want to insult anyone, but ... someone help me out there. What is that uniform - and who do you call to offer suggestions....?

Just as a snarky comment; SC has some of the highest military service per capita ratios in the nation - couldn't they find some VFW type instead?

No comments: