Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hawaiian Commissariate

Ungh. This whole thing remind me why I was so happy to leave Hawaii.
A government department of the State of Hawaii is demanding the retraction of a political cartoon published Jan. 18 on the satirical web site and reprinted Jan. 21 on The demands come in response to images and text ridiculing the Office of Hawaiian Affairs' Kau Inoa campaign as "Cow Inoa." Kau Inoa, Hawaiian for "place your name" is building a roll of Hawaiians to participate in a Hawaiian tribal government. Haunani Apoliona, writing in her capacity as "Chairperson, Board of Trustees, Office of Hawaiian Affairs" (OHA) in a Jan. 24 statement demands: "The cartoon should be pulled and the secret author publicly identified."
Read it all over at The American Thinker.

As for you racist, bigoted, PC, Marxist, hypocritical, Diversity Bullies - bite me.


Anonymous said... indians humility groundwater

Anonymous said...

I am really happy to glance at this website posts which carries tons
of helpful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

Look into my web page :: Test Force Extreme

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

my homepage; additional info