Sunday, March 19, 2006

What I'm not missing this weekend

Like the Democrats "open-the-door-in-your-face" plan for '06 (the Republicans really have their pants around their ankles - but the Dems are not playing smart. They could have a huge sweep - remember the corrections of '02 and '04 didn't happen, there is pent-up demand - they have a 50/50 chance of taking one house of Congress, where they should have a 75% chance of taking both) the anti-war left just can "Stop Thinking About Yesterday." Remember the key to the playbook; if your plan fails - just do it again until everyone is as smart as you are.

"Big" protests this weekend (yawn). Any new ideas there Lefty, or are we still stuck in a late 2003/early 2004 mindset? Powerline and LGF have some good overviews of the parade of cluelessness. I think the picture on the left kind of says it all.
I love Communists=I love Islamofascists
You hate free society=you are my friend
I still smell like patchouli oil
More than ever, I have comfort knowing I am on the right side, as imperfect as it is.
UPDATE:Ego had more fun than I did. Cheeky monkey!

No comments: