Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Harvard & Georgetown surrender to Islamists


I read it online, and when I find it in an airport, I buy it .... and as it worth it sometimes. Lookie what I found in the center of the IHT on the 14th. So good I had to take it home. The executive story is Georgetown and Harvard took $200 million from a Saudi Prince who also gives money to, well you know. Interesting that they call it the Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown and Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Islamic Studies Program at Harvard. We can give the pass to Harvard because they are hopeless, but there are some interesting things to ask Georgetown. The following.
The Center's mission is to improve relations between the Muslim world and the West and enhance understanding of Muslims in the West.
Mmmmm. No mention of the Joooossssss. Shocker there. Also, I wonder if the Prince will like Georgetown to get an answer about how in Saudi Arabia there is little "Muslim-Christian" understanding, as there are not Churches and if you try to be a Christian, you will wind up dead or in prison. That's a start. Finally, here is a picture of the add. High res here.



Notice what I noticed? No crosses at Harvard, but darn it, with all the infidel Jesuits at Georgetown, it is just too hard to get a good picture of without a cross. See the little crescent moon in the upper right hand corner. I don't have my celestial tables, but my guess is that we have a little subtle photoshop action going on here.

Nice Dhimmi. Oh, I almost forgot. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud? Yea, your memory is right. He is the one Giulani told to put his money where the sun doesn't shine.

No comments: