Monday, October 24, 2005

Gathering Ghouls

ghoul Audio pronunciation of "ghoul" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gl)
n.

1. One who delights in the revolting, morbid, or loathsome.
2. A grave robber.
3. An evil spirit or demon in Muslim folklore believed to plunder graves and feed on corpses.


[Arabic l, from la, to seize, snatch. See wl in Semitic Roots.]ghoulish adj.
ghoulish·ly adv.
ghoulish·ness n.
Number 3 will work.

I had a long write-up on this I worked on this weekend, but I’m not going to post it. There is a lot out there along the lines of what I was doing, LGF is an example.

In summary, if it doesn’t bring honor to our fallen and their mission; it is only ghoulish gibbeting of our dead for political ends.

Leave a comment if you want, but I am done with the subject. If you leave a ghoulish comment, I will delete it.

When the hate-filled parade starts, all I will say is - I told you so.

No comments: