Monday, October 17, 2005

Blog makes the "Early Bird"

Well, it is an UberBlogger, LGF and via LGF, Doc as well. Sniffle, I wrote about it too....

As a matter of fact, it is the lead item in The Early Bird (.mil or .gov only) - ref'd here.


I'll make you a deal. If CDR Salamander ever makes it to the "Early Bird" I will send the first person to tell me on a comment on a post with their email address $100. I think I'm safe.

This is, I believe, the first blog ref'd in the Early Bird. Very nice. Progress. A little more "right thinking" in the Early Bird.

NB: For you non-military types, the "Early Bird" is a collection of "must read" media items from the AM paper that is circulated by the military to make sure the MIL part of the POLMIL equasion knows what the opinion makers are thinking and saying.

It has been around long before the internet. Once a Pentagon item delivered by hand, I remember the big deal when you could get a copy faxed to you, and you would have thought everyone received a deployment per diem check when you could get an email copy, then from the internet.

No comments: