Friday, October 14, 2005

The Doc's diagnosis is spot on...

I don't argue with "The Doc," even when he comes at me with that unnaturally long "Q-tip" that wasn't designed for the ear.......

Shiver. Anyway, what does Doc have to say about the MSM and their coverage of the "staged" VTC they had with the CINC?
It makes my stomach ache to think that we are helping to preserve free speech in the US, while the media uses that freedom to try to RIP DOWN the President and our morale, as US Soldiers. They seem to be enjoying the fact that they are tearing the country apart. Worthless!

The question I was most asked while I was home on leave in June was, "So...What's REALLY going on over there?" Does that not tell you something?! Who has confidence in the media to tell the WHOLE STORY? It's like they WANT this to turn into another Vietnam. I hate to break it to them, but it's not.

Tomorrow morning, the Iraqi people will vote on their constitution. The success of our mission or the mission of the Iraqi security forces is not defined by the outcome of that vote. If the people of Iraq vote this constitution down, that only means that the FREE, DEMOCRATIC PROCESS is at work in Iraq.
I call that a "primary source." Make sure to read the whole thing.

Hat tip Skippy's girlfriend.

No comments: