Sunday, February 17, 2013

Signal Flag 16; on Midrats


Change is in the air as we look at sequester, a new SecDef, France in North Africa, preparing for the last fighting season in Afghanistan, and what looks like a long decade of budget stress.

Is this a pivot-point of opportunity, or just a winter of our naval discontent?

No guests, no set agenda - open floor and open phones.

Just EagleOne and me today from 5-6pm EST for the full hour. If there is a topic you want discussed, call in at (347) 308-8397 or roll your questions in the chat room.

Join us live if you can, but if you miss the show you can always listen to the archive at blogtalkradio - the best way to get the show and download the archive to your audio player is to get a free account and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.

Listen to internet radio with Midrats on Blog Talk Radio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering issues with
your website. It appears as though some of the written text
on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this
is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my
web browser because I've had this happen previously. Thanks

Also visit my site - Auto GLass Minneapolis
my site :: Auto GLass Minneapolis

Anonymous said...

I feеl that is one of the most sіgnifiсant infοrmation for mе.

Anԁ i am glаd ѕtudying уour article.
But should commеntary on few geneгal іssues, Тhe web ѕite ѕtyle is perfeсt, the articles is really
nice : D. Εxcellеnt job, cheers

Feеl free to surf tо mу pаge: V2 Cigs Reviews