Saturday, March 07, 2020

EMCON A

Hey there folks ... I have not had to do this for awhile, but things are going to go quiet here for about a week or so.

Everything is fine and I am well, I think, but I just have to drop off the grid for awhile.

For those who follow me on twitter, I may weigh in now and then there as the opportunity presents itself, but not that much.

What I won't have the ability to do is post anything of substance here.

Lord willing and the Creek don't rise, I'll be back here in a week or so - and we have a Midrats scheduled on the 15th of March ... so let not your heart be troubled.

Set the troll watch for me in comments and remember to wash your hands as much as you can.

Don't abandon the blog ... we'll pick up right where we left off next week.

As always, thank you to the Front Porch for being you, and I look forward to bouncing ideas off the bulkhead with you again in a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your partner... that will induce deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal for you deep inside his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, idolize and guard you with his entire heart...

===> 12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him try harder than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

In fact, triggering this influential impulse is so mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his heart and mind to you in such a way he never expressed before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly fascinated him.