Monday, March 25, 2019

Physical Condition is a Primary Indicator

Not to be a nudge, but the American taxpayer can see the "what" - and it deserves to hear the "why" of what is reported by Chris Cavas below;



With the largest defense budget in decades, a ship going on deployment from CONUS simply has no excuse.

Of course, our Navy has turned to the Soviet model in its relationship to the press and the people - so we are supposed to be good comrades and go forward to carry out the 5-year Plan, but I'm sorry; no.

We are constantly told when these pics come up that it is simply "this ship has been on deployment XXX months, and bla bla bla."

We are about half a worldwar time frame from the events of WESTPAC, and yet we still have a primary indicator - rusting at the pier - telling the observer that we have problems.

BZ, I guess, for delaying the ship - but there is a story here. The taxpayer is not being well served. I hate to do this to my Navy, but as it shuts up, Congress needs to step up its oversight.

Just look. This was the condition of a warship set for deployment in the world's strongest Navy. That last part is not the message we're sending.


2 comments:

impotence said...

Great article.

erectile dysfunction drugs said...

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally, and I'm surprised why this accident didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.