Monday, May 13, 2013

For the 25

I watched this over the weekend; humbled.

Logan found an answer that, I don't know about you, I have always had trouble answering. The question from others, "Why."

The answer - "I guess I was called."

Get a cup of coffee, put the phone to voice mail, and spend the next 48 minutes with our Marines; specifically the 3rd Battalion 5th Marines in AFG in 2010. Well done Logan.



For the 25 documents the journey to Sangin, Afghanistan and back for a group of Marines. The film was done as part of the Professional Writing program at Michigan State University with Dr. Bump Halbritter in the spring semester of 2013.
If you are now, or are about to become a civilian, take a moment to go to the 37-minute mark. You're not alone, it is normal.

Hat tip Bing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fabulous factor in choosing your music will be the setting for the wedding party ceremony.
Much more you feel fine when pressed with the pressures of days.


my homepage; www.Podroze-Info.pl