Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Who Needs Burning Man?

I want tickets to Sovereign Man. For a libertarian minded (small 'l") classical liberal like myself - could you imagine a line up like this? 

Ron Paul, Jim Rogers, Nigel Farage, Jim Rickards, and Peter Schiff, all on stage at the same time, Saturday night, in Santiago, Chile. OK, I could pass on Ron ... but the others; prime.

Here is the CDRSalamander tie-in: what is one of the historical seeds of violent revolution? Large segments of young people who feel they have no future. Have you looked at the youth unemployment rates in Europe?

Want the most dangerous COA? Let Nigel give it to you.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found
you by error, while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Regardless
I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic
post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the
theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds,
so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent b.



Here is my website - buy real twitter followers