Thursday, June 04, 2009

Waiting for the end of DADT

Like I have said, the only thing that gives me pause for allowing Sailors of all adult-to-adult predictions to serve without fear is .... well .... what teh Diversity Bullies will do with it.
I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2009 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month. I call upon the people of the United States to turn back discrimination and prejudice everywhere it exists.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nine, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-third.
Like the wording? WWTJD?

Getting rid of DADT to "Don't Care" would be smooth if it wasn't going to be shoved in everyone's face a la Eminim & Bruno ----- but we all know what teh Diversity Industry in the Navy would do. See the above to get a look.

Anyway it isn't fair that Sulu gets two months back to back - not that there is anything wrong with that.

No comments: