Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Religion, not race ...


You know, all that chanting, "One, two, three, four - we won't fight your racist war!" stuff? Well, thinking people have always known that this has nothing to do with race (heck, give me 9 months to grow a beard and some sun exposure, and I would walk around Nuristan all day) - this has everything to do with religion (as chosen by the aggressor Islamists - not the West).

Back to Britain.
A Christian minister who has had heated arguments with Muslims on his TV Gospel show has been brutally attacked by three men who ripped off his cross and warned: ‘If you go back to the studio, we’ll break your legs.’

The Reverend Noble Samuel was driving to the studio when a car pulled over in front of him. A man got out and came over to ask him directions in Urdu.

Mr Samuel, based at Heston United Reformed Church, West London, said: ‘He put his hand into my window, which was half open, and grabbed my hair and opened the door.

He started slapping my face and punching my neck. He was trying to smash my head on the steering wheel.

Then he grabbed my cross and pulled it off and it fell on the floor. He was swearing. The other two men came from the car and took my laptop and Bible.’

The Metropolitan Police are treating it as a ‘faith hate’ assault and are hunting three Asian men.
In the UK, "Asian" means South Asia - AKA Pakistan, India, Bangladesh.

Is it just me, or are the only Christian leaders actually doing much for the Faith from South Asia or Africa? The native born seem Islamist apologists or holocaust deniers.

Awww, what the heck. Let's give Reverend Samuel some free air time.

No comments: