Saturday, December 24, 2005

Worst Christmas Eve Sermon - almost ever

Guess I won't be attending this Episcopal Church next time I am in NYC. ..... and I don't even want to know what Anne thinks....
The Earthly Father
What if Mary wasn't a virgin?
By Chloe Breyer

At Christmas, Christians celebrate the birth of God's only son. Some believers, however, wonder if Jesus Christ is God's son only. The ancient "illegitimacy tradition" and its modern proponents propose ....
Bla, bla, bla. You can guess the rest. She really shouldn't get this lazy-Seminary pap published, but....

Notice the name? Yep this Priestess is the daughter of SCOTUS justice Stephen Breyer, Clinton appointee.

Honestly, I love a good Bible Study talk-about....but really. Couldn't this wait until July or sump'n?

Oh, wait. I see. She is plugg'n a book.
The Rev. Chloe Breyer is an Episcopal priest and mother of two. She works at St. Mary's Manhattanville in West Harlem, N.Y., and is the author of The Close: A Young Women's First Year at Seminary.
Now I see.

Hat tip: The Corner.

No comments: