Princeton University grads capitalize on their diploma more than any other school's alumni, a new study finds. Research from PayScale.com revealed that Princeton alumni have the highest mid-career salaries at $137,000, with starting salaries averaging close to $57,000 a year.Sure. Now check out the schools in the rest of the top-10.
- Harvey Mudd College: $135,000
- California Institute of Technology: $127,000
- United States Naval Academy at Annapolis: $122,000
- United States Military Academy at West Point: $120,000
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: $118,000
- Lehigh University: $118,000
- Polytechnic Institute of New York University: $117,00
I'm still trying to figure out the health of that in a Representative Republic and the old "Athens or Sparta" argument. I'll need to ponder more.
- Babson College: $117,000 Stanford University: $114,000
Still ... interesting, and good job Annapolis.