Monday, March 26, 2012

Hot Mic Mr. President .... HOT MIC!


This is, in a word; disturbing.

There is no task greater for POTUS than that of the defense of our nation. In that - his first priority should be to coordinate domestic factions towards a unified position facing the international community.

Isn't it a bit strange to coordinate with foreign nations AGAINST your own electorate and its representatives? Of course, I understand the challenges of an election year - but ....
Unaware that a microphone was recording him, President Obama asked outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev Monday for breathing room until after Mr. Obama’s re-election campaign to negotiate on missile defense.

“On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space,” Mr. Obama told Mr. Medvedev at the end of their 90-minute meeting, apparently referring to incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Mr. Medvedev replied, “Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…”

“This is my last election,” Mr. Obama said. “After my election, I have more flexibility.”

The Russian leader responded, “I understand. I transmit this information to Vladimir.”
Good googly moogly, I'm glad I don't have to explain this away.

Good luck spinning this as it just fits all the stereotypes that derive from his political background on the far left.
UPDATE: Well ... here's the video.

No comments: