Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Funnies



Note to my readers: Yes, once again I am heading into a vast "internet free" area for about the next 10 days. I won't even have email access this time, much less a closet-friendly access to the web. Nope - I have to go cold turkey, but that is OK as there will be PLENTY of things to keep me busy.

All that being said, I have a set of posts scheduled and ready to go every day I am gone, including the regular features and some items you don't want to miss. Byron, set the troll watch - and I will see all sometime around 08 AUG. Until then, my posts will still open the day's conversation, but you can consider them "Open Post" opportunities in comments to point folks to the interesting goodies that may be coming up. Being that my access to news will be exceptionally limited, if there is something you think I may have an interest in, please hold the email until ~the 8th. I read every email that comes in, and I wouldn't want any juicy bits to get lost in the chaff.

Cheers,
Phibian

No comments: