Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What I have to deal with

Speed limit was 65.

Flow of traffic was 80.

He was in the left lane going 60 behind a SUV going from 75 to 60 and back with a female driver talking on her cell phone.

I was blocked on my right by a 1979 Mercury loaded with a short school-bus full of future citizens looking for the George W. Bush memorial Z-Visa vending machine. An angry boomer with a bad rug was about 3 inches off my stern in his Jaguar convertible.

I was stuck behind this goatee wearing, double hooped right ear, pot-belly POS and his car for the length of the Dutch Revolt.

His bumpersticker was giving me a headache.

I don't like "3."

To make it worse, I don't like Trekies.

I was not armed - so I took a picture.



This is what I have to deal with. Time to pray on my anger ... again.

No comments: