Saturday, January 07, 2006

Why am I weird?

Doh! Ninme has cursed me with one of her memes again. Good subject though......

In honor of great women in my life, I have asked Mrs. Salamander what five ways I am weird. In the usual manner, she retorts, "Only five." Sigh.


Here we go, unedited. Five ways Mrs. Salamander thinks I am weird.
1. Throughout my life, my best friends have been female, to this day I would rather hang out with women, and my life before marriage and sanity was full of friendly women, but some men think I am gay.

2. I don't like couches and chairs. I prefer sitting/lying on the floor. Talking, TV, reading, whatever. I like floors.

3. I really don't like watching sports on tv.

4. I collect both antique tea-cups and firearms.

5. There is a fifth thing, but she has tried to get it out of her mind, and really doesn't want to dwell on it.

No comments: