Monday, January 09, 2006

Military Insurrection

No, I am not talking about what is going on in Spain right now, but another example of the best of President George Washington's legacy.
When we assumed the Soldier, we did not lay aside the Citizen.
Smash exemplifies the closest the U.S.A. will ever see to a military insurrection. Just a citizen exercising his Rights to Freedom of Speech and Redress of Grievances.

After awhile, you can't stay quiet anymore. Another "speak truth to power" moment where our elected politicians respond with mindless babble-spin when confronted by someone from outside their echo chamber. Look at the two examples from last week, and look what Citizen Smash (click
here for the transcript/mp3) did to Congressman Filner. Well, better phrased as let Congressman Filner do to himself.

We need more of this. Of note, notice that all three examples were of polite, respectful, direct, fact based confrontations. That is how you have someone else show their ass....ummmm....lack of knowledge of what they are talking about.

Bravo Zulu Smash. Now, if Corrine Brown would just hold a town meeting......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that particular model. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 190 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 230 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 250 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices seeking the velcros were all over 180 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?