Tuesday, August 23, 2005

“Don't dishonor me, don't walk on my grave,”

That is the word from David Colip to Ms. Sheehan. David who went to high school with Casey Sheehan and is now in the Marines.
In Vacaville, Toni Colip, 50, said … her son, David opposes Sheehan's activities and has asked her to support his military service even if he is injured or killed.
I’m not in a place where I can find out, but I wonder how much time the caravan she is a part of is getting with the MSM. Mmmmm.
A caravan proclaiming support for U.S. troops began a tour through California on Monday, stopping in the hometown of Cindy Sheehan, the anti-war mother who gained national prominence during a vigil outside President Bush's Texas ranch.
Conservative activists and military families embarked on the tour they call "You don't speak for me, Cindy!" They planned rallies in several California cities before heading to Crawford, Texas.
This whole thing is so pathetic. Seen from afar, it is such obvious political theater from the Left and the MSM with Ms. Sheehan; but after awhile, you have to respond to it.
I don’t like this gibbeting of Our Fallen; but using good manners only goes so far.

Hat tip Drudge.

No comments: