Friday, July 22, 2005

HEY! It's my 1 year anniversary

I just realized that I started this 1 year ago. Cool. This is good therapy.

Thanks to all my steady readers and frequent commentators.

I know I am going to miss a few, I'm in a hurry to get to a plane, but I wanted to take a moment to put out a "thanks" specifically to a few folks - for those I missed, you know who you are, thanks to you as well.

The first person to link to me at
The Old Whigs Brain Dump and the first person to "buy" me on BlogShares, Kathryn. The folks that inspired me to start this, The Commissar, Dr. Rusty Shackleford, John at Argghhh!!!, and of course everyone at The Corner. One of my first regular readers, Anne, and always close by and very kind; me dear Bookie Bookworm. Va at Ninme. My fellow Sailors that keep me honest and on my toes, Eagle1, Bubblehead, 74 at The Bowramp, Scott who even lets me bug him via IM and is very quick with thought, and of course everyone's favorite liberty partner Skippy.

From Byron Audler to WillyShake, Vigilis, Airdale, The Outlaw Michael Cosyns, and others who along with the folks above kick me back to centerline and add depth and perspective to my posts through their frequent comments, thanks to you as well. Without your comments, this would be little more than me ranting to myself.

To Greyhawk at
Mudville Gazette, LGF, Michelle Malkin, Hugh Hewitt, Slate, and The Army Times and other uberbloggers that now and then found something of value in my posts, I am humbled and thankful.

Speaking of humbled, to see what I look like on training wheels,
here are my posts from my first month. Have a good weekend all; see you for the Sunday Funnies.

Cheers,
Phibian

No comments: