Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Freedom comes in the shape of a tree too!

Ukraine and Iraq gave us the orange and the purple; the people of Lebanon give us the tree!!

They have a long way to go, but what a start. I grew up with second and third generation Lebanese; a great people. I hope they get a chance. Especially my poster girls.



Check out all the great pictures of "the Arab street" at hundredpercenter. Just some outstanding stuff. Here are some of my favorites.

"Freedom rules!!! I want American cigarettes!!!"


The Middle Eastern Studies Department at Columbia does some "field work."


Jeff Gannon finds a new gig, and maybe a date.


Those Submariners and their bloody brooms are everywhere!!!


What a glorious thing to watch. This reminds me of the time right before the Berlin Wall went down. You knew you were living through a sea-change, but were having trouble seeing it all because you were living it. VodkaPundit is right, "It's all Bush's fault."


Hat tip JawaReport and VodkaPundit.

No comments: