Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Vote BLACKFIVE

Matt Burden of BLACKFIVE.

You know him. You like him.

If you can't vote for him - contribute to his campaign.
Dear Friend,

For more than 20 years, I've served my country, fighting to protect and preserve the American freedoms, rights, and values that make this country great.

Now, it's time for me to serve our community and you in a new leadership role. As your State Representative, I will serve you in Springfield with the same honor, integrity, professionalism, and passion as I have done on the battlefield.

The 41st District represents the very best of Illinois. It's why we choose to live here, raise our families here, make our livelihoods here, and fulfill our dreams here. And while our State Government is broken, together, we can rebuild it and restore honor and integrity to the Land of Lincoln.

I'm honored to serve you and am grateful for your support.

Sincerely,

-Matt
Hat tip Chuck.

No comments: