Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Broad ranging Brad Thor

Ward Carroll over at Military.com does a very good, long ranging interview with author Brad Thor mostly about his new novel The Apostle.

Ward does a very good job in that he lets Brad speak and tell the stories that he wants to tell --- about a lot more than selling the soap of his new novel. It is 45 minutes and well worth the listen.

I already listened to one Brad Thor novel this year, The Last Patriot, and I think I may have to get the next one, and I usually don't read fiction. Funny, this year I seem to be in an fiction mood. Dude fiction, sure, but fiction nonetheless.

Thor may seem a little over the top to some, but I won't ping on the guy for his enthusiasm. I will take enthusiasm any day .... and his novels are a good read and/or listen.


No comments: