Friday, December 26, 2008

Pastor Rick Warren: clarity

In response to a bunch of FOD thrown up as a result of Pastor Rick Warren's selection for his inauguration, President-elect Obama said something that I hope he hoists onboard; as it is the American that 'ole Salamander sees shining on the hill - but that many are trying to kill.
....there are going to be a wide range of viewpoints that are presented. And that's how it should be, because that's what America's about. That's part of the magic of this country ... we are diverse and noisy and opinionated," Obama said.
If he would only let his Navy be noisy and opinionated about Diversity ... then he might even get my vote down the road ... or at least have me think about it.

I know, I was being Dobbsish with the Diversity comment - but I had to listen to a Diversity Bully's pedantic cant again and it is under my craw.

That snide remark of mine aside - I know talk is talk and action is action --- but at this point the PEOTUS is turning out a lot better than I thought he would for the most Leftist Senator .... maybe he is already "growing in office."

No comments: