1Lt. Prakash just about fills the bill on the Phibian's cool things about America's military that drives the Moonbat Left nuts:
1. He comes from a well to do (everyone but him is a MD) family.
2. He is highly educated (went to Johns Hopkins University).
3. He isn't a Southerner (raised in Syracuse) - NB: No one is perfect, wish he grew up in Charleston, but being a Southerner I will say that any family worth a salt would be happy to have him as a son-in-law, take duck hunting, and share a pecan pie with.
4. He loves his country.
5. He is an immigrant (born in India).
6. He chose to do this.
7. He has no problem smiling after killing a metri-butt-ton of the enemy.
8. He is a blogger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A hearty "Bravo Zulu" from the Phibian. Now, everyone read the story
I just wish he wanted to be a S.E.A.L., but they don't have cool hats and spurs......except on liberty.